1. If you could have 3 wishes what would you wish for?
Oh…..that’s a toughie. Two sensible wishes and one frivolous one is called for. I think I would wish for financial security for my family and friends. I would wish there was no hunger in the world (very Miss America-type response but true nonetheless) and my frivolous one would be to be Dr Who’s assistant. Not asking for much, am I?
2. What are you addicted/obsessed with?
It’s incredibly sad but I’m addicted to crocheting. I cannot stop the urge to pick up my crochet hook and make something. I find it really relaxing – I’m one of those people that can’t just ‘sit’ to relax, I have to be occupied in some small way. I’m also addicted to crisps and I’m currently obsessed with Modern Family; “Happy-Valen-Birth-Aversary!” – Phil. Soooo funny.
3. 1 thing that really makes you angry?
Sorry I can’t pick just one thing. I have three, so feel free to read just one, or indulge and read them all –
– Smoking (Needs no explanation)
– Racism (especially the ignorant types who just inanely repeat what they hear their parents say and have no valid opinion or reason of their own for the racism – not that there would ever be one of course, but you know what I mean)
– People who think they are the centre of the universe and that everything you do/don’t do is about or because of them. The world is too big and life is too short to obsess about other people’s motives. Move onwards and upwards, that’s what I say!
4. 1 thing that really makes you happy
My family. Simples 🙂 I have the best, most loving, funniest, silliest, most comfortable, generous, easygoing, honest and warmest family I could hope for – the cheese is literally dripping of this sentence now so I will stop.
5. What is your perfect idea of relaxation?
A stormy day outside with thunder and lightning, and the rain battering the windows, while I’m tucked up inside with my pyjamas on and a mug of hot tea, watching ‘Jane Eyre’ – the BBC one with Ruth Wilson and Toby Stephens. Love it.
Now for my questions to:-
4. Glitzy Gleam
Question 1. Your house is on fire. Which 3 things would you save (not counting people!)
Question 2. What is your best feature?
Question 3. If you could bring one person back from the dead to spend an hour in their company, who would it be?
Question 4. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Question 5. What’s your idea of the perfect day?